1. God has forgiven your offences. He expects you to forgive other people too.
2. Unforgiveness is a big weight. Free yourself from it or else you may get crushed under it.
3. Happiness and unforgiveness don’t mix. Between the two, you have the power to choose the one you prefer.
4. You have the capacity to forgive anyone who offends you. No need pretending otherwise.
5. Forgive yourself. If you cannot forgive yourself hardly can you forgive others.
6. No matter what anyone has done against you, find a reason to forgive.
7. Forgiveness is a gift. You can give it even when someone doesn’t deserve it.
8. In the long run, forgiveness is sweeter than revenge.
©Copyright 2018 | Victor Uyanwanne