With the stay-at-home order by the government, we have slowed down significantly from our fast-paced daily lives to the one where our movement has been largely restricted.
Instead of our usual up and going lifestyle, we have been constrained to an up and staying one. And suddenly we realise we now probably have more time on our hands than we can use.
Despite the lockdown, I want you to know that you can still be up and doing, even while at home.
Instead of complaining of boredom like some people are already doing, I wish for you to maximise this free time by doing some things that you have always wanted to do but never found sufficient time to do them.
For all you care, this lockdown certainly will not continue forever. So pending when our movements would no longer be restricted, endeavour to make the best use of the free time afforded to you by the coronavirus lockdown.
In that regard, permit me to suggest some broad guidelines on the things you can do:
- Do things that will rejuvenate or strengthen your spirit, soul and body;
- Do things that can rekindle your lost or strained relationships of interest;
- Pay more attention to your spouse’s emotional needs, giving each other maximum pleasure and satisfaction;
- Have more family time, engaging in activities that promote bonding with your children;
- Reach out with a helping hand to some needy persons around you;
- Begin to restrategise for your life post lockdown, setting new goals for your career, family etc.
I hope you found the post helpful. I shall further explore the above guidelines in a subsequent post.
For now, thank you for reading and please leave me a comment.